A Message from Carol Marturano-Becker
How Is Your Leadership Trending?
I am often asked: What are the most important attributes that a highly effective leader must demonstrate?" There are hundreds of adjectives that could be used to describe highly effective leaders. There are over a hundred validated and defined leadership competencies - depending on which model you use. To identify which are the most important requires more than simply selecting a few descriptors from a list, but instead to take time to think about what leadership attributes are essential for the specific time and situation. As the history books tell us, often the greatest leaders were great because they demonstrated the leadership strengths that were most needed at that time. Read on for the top 5 leadership trends facing us in 2013.
We are pleased to announce that we have upgraded several of our leadership processes and learning support! Ask us about:
- Business/Executive Coaching - we have adapted our processes and now offer several options to meet your needs and your budget:
- one-time for specific/urgent situation assistance
- as needed and can include one or more coaching sessions
- 30 day, 90 day, 6 month and a year
- Leadership Development - Coaching, Providing Feedback, Influence, Collaboration and more. . .
- Mentoring - we can help you initiate a mentoring process to meet your specific developmental objectives
- Service Excellence - training for staff and/or managers
- Sales Effectiveness - sales training for staff and/or managers
- New Leader Assimilation Process - ensure your new leaders get off to the right start (senior leaders and middle managers)
- Building Relationships as a Trusted Advisor
In case you missed our announcement last month, it is with great pleasure that we announce the addition of Greg Anthony to the IMPACT Learning Inc. Resource Team. Greg has extensive experience in the health care industry and will be involved in both business development and delivery of client services. Greg brings to IMPACT Learning Inc. a strong expertise in strategy, leadership, sales management, and project management. Carol Marturano-Becker, President and Founder of IMPACT Learning Inc. worked with Greg for many years at DuPont and DuPont Merck. Carol is thrilled that Greg will be playing an integral role as IMPACT Learning Inc. implements a strategy for future growth.
Do you have any questions? We're ready to answer them .......
Contact us ..... 330-665-1865